"You greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by various trials, that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ." 1 Peter 1:6-7

Monday, March 21, 2011

"I LOVE GOD!"


The other day Jenna, our three-year-old, climbed up on top of the couch and opened the window. I wondered, as I watched her, what in the heck she thought she was doing. She pushed the window open, stuck her head out and yelled, "I LOVE GOD!"


This process has been an absolute roller coaster! Twists and turns, ups and downs.


On Thursday, Ryan and I went in to get our Immigration fingerprints taken. Once again, the computer said that my fingerprints had been rejected due to poor quality. I was so discouraged to see the red letters flash on the screen "REJECT"


Since it takes about 2 month to get the results back, then another month to get an appointment set up, I was estimating that this was going to set us back a good 5 months.


I went down to Immigration this morning to see if there was any way that I could re-take them. I had my corn huskers lotion on hand and was ready to wait until they could fit me in....


The gentleman told me there was nothing that he could do...but I could check with the Immigration office next door and see if they could get me another appointment.


I waited for another 45 minutes and finally spoke to a woman behind a Plexiglas window. I told her my situation and asked if there was any way that she could get me another appointment. She said she thought I would have to wait to hear back, but that she would check.


She punched a few things into the computer and said, "Your fingerprints were accepted!"


If God is for us...who can be against us?


So I am sticking my head out the window and yelling,

"I LOVE GOD!!!!"


1 comment:

  1. The Lord is so amazing! I'm right there with you and Jenna!

    ......." I LOVE GOD!!!"

    Love you so much!
    Your Momma

    ReplyDelete