"You greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by various trials, that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ." 1 Peter 1:6-7

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Glory's dream...

Glory: "Mom, I just had the best dream last night. Oh my gosh, it made me so happy!"
Mom: "What was your dream about?"
Glory: "I had a dream that Jesus was King and that we all got taken up to heaven to meet Him."
Mom: "Wow, what was it like in heaven?"
Glory: "Oh, Mom...it was so beautiful. He was there, I could see His face. There were angels on both sides of him. I was just so happy. I can remember that I have never been that happy in my life."
Mom: "That sounds great, maybe He will come tomorrow?"
Glory: "Yes, that would make me so happy!"

...a few moments later...
Mom: "Did He speak in Amharic?"
Glory: "He didn't have to say anything."

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I am speechless and so moved by her dream. It's a great reminder that Jesus loves us so, so much.

    Loves to all of you!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete